ROCKY ALPHAFORCE COMPOSITE TOE WATERPROOF DUTY BOOT Style FQ0006167Regular price $109.99
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Rocky® Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Online Only