Gingerich Men's Black Shrunken Bison With Scalloped Tabs Style 8245-10Regular price $68.95
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bison leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This supple bison leather is our standard thickness casual or work belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or work.
- 12-13 oz American Bison "Shrunken Grain Pattern".
- This belt is dual layered with a high end Italian leather backer.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 46 inches.
- Gunmetal Buckle (as pictured)
- Has scalloped bullhorn shaped leather ends on each side to create a unique one of a kind look (see pictures).
- Made with black Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread (Similar to car leather seats)
- USA Made