WOLVERINE EVANS 1000 MILE OLIVE TANNED BOOT STYLE W990148Regular price $400.00
The Evans 1000 Mile boot is recreated from an archival Wolverine pattern and is America's original work boot. Designed in Rockford, Michigan and handcrafted in the USA, each pair is made with meticulous attention to detail and built to last. Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction allows the boots to be resoled for years of wear, and innovative olive tanned leather from Horween, this new way of tanning leathers with biodegradable elements results in a beautiful, natural finish.
SPECS & TECH• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from newly developed Olive Tanned leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, IL
• Leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear