DURANGO LADY REBEL COMPOSITE TOE SADDLE WESTERN BOOT STYLE DRD0194Regular price $129.99
Your feet will be safe in these Lady Rebel by Durango Women's Composite Toe Western Saddle Boots. They feature a brown leather foot, and embossed leather heel and pull straps, and a cream colored synthetic upper. Yet, what separates this Western boot from the rest is its composite protective toe; it has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression, as well as meeting the Electrical Hazard Standard.
Durango didn't forget comfort. Inside this western work boot is a soft mesh lining; Cushion Flex insole; and contoured, ventilated, removable cushion footbed. The steel shank provides support for your feet. All of these combine to give you all-day comfort while looking good.
The outsole is extremely lightweight and the dual-density rubber outsole resists slips for sure footing. These 10-inch boots have a round toe and a 1 ¼ " rocker heel.
For great looking boots that keep your feet comfortable and protected, these are the boots for you.
DURANGO SUSPENSION SYSTEM - D.S.S
SLIP RESISTANT RUBBER OUTSOLE
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Round toe
- Contoured ventilated removable cushion footbed
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant, dual density and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Distressed full-grain leather vamp and collar with embossed leather pull straps and fox with man-made shaft
- In Store and Online